Parents please watch out for our emails, they may go to Spam or Junk!
- Dick’s Sporting Goods Shop Days - July 30th through August 2nd @ Greece Ridge and Victor Locations
- First Practice for A, B and C Squads is 8/2/2021 - 6pm At Trowbridge Field
- First Practice for Flag Squad is 8/3/2021 - 6pm At Trowbridge Field
Registration Needs – If not already provided at the time of registration online:
- Physical – Each child needs to have a physical on file dated 8/1/2020 or later in order to play this season. Child cannot participate in ANY practices until this is received!!
- Birth Certificate Copy & Current Photo – These are also required and will need to be on file in order to play
- The 3 above items can be uploaded into your Sports Engine Account using the instructions on our website
No Uniforms will be handed out to a child until a family has taken care of the deposit requirement, fundraising requirement, and volunteer sign up requirement for the upcoming season.
Each family will be asked to fulfill the one mandatory fundraiser, as per usual, this year.:
- This is a candy bar sale; the requirements are 2 boxes per child playing with a max of 3 boxes total per family.
- As in the past we will collect the funds for each box of candy in advance, and as you sell the box you will earn your funds back.
- Payment can be in the form of cash or check (made out to Spencerport Jr Rangers) in the amount of $104 for 2 boxes of candy, $156 for 3 boxes of candy etc.
**PLEASE NOTE: if paying by for the candy check you may not include this total on the same check as the Uniform deposit (detailed below). This will need to be on a separate check/Form of payment as the Unform check is not cashed if all equipment is returned as received.
Uniform Care & Deposit Requirements
As you all may have noticed when signing authorizations electronically during the registration process Jr Rangers will now require that each registration also include an equipment “deposit” be handed in.
This will be in the form of a post-dated check (Dated 11/15/2021) to keep on hand should a uniform be returned damaged, or not returned at all ($150 for A, B, C Football/ All Cheer Levels, and $50 for Flag Football). These will be returned to you once the Uniform/Equipment is received at the end of the season. This will be collected at each Uniform Handout Night.
**As noted above: This cannot be included on the same check as your fundraising payment.
- As with years past each family will be asked to sign up for 3 volunteer slots throughout our season (this is a per family requirement, not a per child).
- All families will be able to sign up for their slots electronically this year! Giving everyone the same chance log in and get their choices at the same time. Available positions will be published on our volunteer platform. Details to come soon!
SJR 2021 Apparel Pre-Orders Are Now Open!!
Ultimate Sports And Apparel has opened our online store for our annual apparel sales
Order Deadline is Monday 8/9/2021
Items ordered by the deadline will be available for pickup by the 1st or 2nd Home Game.
Don’t forget Spencerport Jr Rangers is now mobile! Please download the Sports Engine app, login with your account you created when you registered your child, and search for Spencerport Jr. Rangers!